Trevase Granary, Herefordshire
Corporate Hospitality and Business Meeting Venue
With plenty of space and a relaxing, homely atmosphere, Trevase Granary is ideal for hosting your business event, whether it is to entertain, get to know colleagues or hold an important
meeting. The local area has a huge variety of pursuits to enjoy, plus we have the space here to accommodate many other on-site activities in the large games room with private walled garden
or in the luxurious, large dining room, beneath exposed beams and chandeliers.
Television Lounge, Trevase Granary, Herefordshire
Accommodation and Venue Highlights
- Trevase Granary has eight en-suite bedrooms - four double rooms and four twin rooms - allowing up to twelve colleagues to stay.
- The rate is inclusive of linen, towels, all utilities and a starter pack of kitchen sundries.
- Complementary toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities, and a hairdryer are provided in each bedroom.
- There are two very comfortable seating areas, which allow for separate discussions, although each are large enough to accommodate the whole group.
- Wi-Fi can be accessed throughout the property.
- The two large dining tables can be arranged as you wish.
- The games room has two large tables with chairs and additional folding tables and chairs can be provided, if required.
- Excellent caterers often come to cook for our guests. Alternatively, they can deliver a variety of freshly prepared meals to warm in the oven when you are ready. They can also provide
breakfast or lunch to your specification. Truffles Delicatessen in Ross-on-Wye can deliver sandwiches, sandwich platters and canapes. Please refer to our Caterers' Contacts (PDF) for more details, or you might like to visit A2Zest, one of the outstanding caterers that come to us.
Games Room, Trevase Granary, Herefordshire
Other On-site Facilities
- Games room with table tennis, pool table, hot tub and a kitchenette with dishwasher, fridge / freezer.
- Large gas barbecue on patio outside games room.
- Our 5-acre coarse fishing lake, Andy's Lake, is just a short walk away.
The Local Area
Trevase Granary is located in rural south Herefordshire on a working family mixed farm. Boasting stunning views across rolling open countryside, there are a variety of local walks and
nearby pubs, but we are also within a 15 minute drive of the market towns of Hereford, Ross-on-Wye and Monmouth. We are also within 20 minutes of a range of outdoor pursuits in the
Forest of Dean, Brecon Beacons and the Wye Valley, where you can enjoy kayaking, climbing, horse and bike riding or, for the more adventurous teams, GoApe treetop courses.
We are within an hour's drive of the country's finest racecourses including Cheltenham, Chepstow and Ludlow, and there are many golf courses nearby, including Celtic Manor, which was
the host venue for the 2011 Ryder Cup.
We have good links with a number of local businesses that offer a variety of activities, including hands-on cookery and sweet making lessons, cocktail making, dance lessons and casino
nights. If you want to try something different, we will do our best to help. Whether you wish to stay on-site or travel further afield, we will do our utmost to make sure your stay is more than
comfortable and are confident you will be delighted with your time here.
We are very happy to discuss your requirements, so please contact Liz or Amy Pursey on 01989 730210 or submit an enquiry. Please download our Business Pack for further information, including prices.